Find in a blink the GRAM recommendations of all the most common diseases in dogs and cats.
Easy-to-use even during consultation.
1 disease = 1 practical sheet with treatment diagrams and color-coded antibiotic guidance.
The multi-disciplinary group of 10 experts from 7 European countries worked with a consensual approach in order to not just sum up several personal recommendations, but truly reflect the consensus of the ten experts, on all the chapters.SEE DISEASE FACT SHEETS
Ceva brings a range of Q&A and training sessions to your doorstep.
LEARN more about antimicrobials with:
- 29 GRAM recommendations: Q&A about sampling, interpretation, causes of failure and dealing with multidrug resistant infections,
- synopsis chapters of the GRAM book: sharing knowledge about hygiene, pharmacological basis, prevalence & relevance of antibiotic resistance,
- classifications & drug index.
And TRAIN and evaluate your skills with:
- videos: practical training and lectures
- online clinical cases with quiz