With a busy schedules, it is sometimes hard for you to keep track of what is available. In order to help tackle this challenge and provide you with the best support and education possible, Ceva brings several resources to your doorstep:
- the GRAM book content available on-line,
- a range of lectures, diseases specific webinars and training sessions.
To access these resources, you need to have a Ceva account with GRAM service access.
Please contact your Ceva territory manager, or click here:
Find in a blink the GRAM recommendations of all the most common diseases in dogs and cats.
Easy-to-use even during consultation.
1 disease = 1 practical sheet with treatment diagrams and color-coded antibiotic guidance.
The multi-disciplinary group of 10 experts from 7 European countries worked with a consensual approach in order to not just sum up several personal recommendations, but truly reflect the consensus of the ten experts, on all the chapters.
Ceva brings a range of Q&A and training sessions to your doorstep.
LEARN more about antimicrobials with:
- 29 GRAM recommendations: Q&A about sampling, interpretation, causes of failure and dealing with multidrug resistant infections,
- 6 synopsis chapters of the GRAM book: sharing knowledge about hygiene, pharmacological basis, prevalence & relevance of antibiotic resistance,
- classifications & drug index.
And TRAIN and evaluate your skills with:
- videos: practical training and lectures
- online clinical cases with quiz